Hello classmates. Today I'm going to write a review of the BBC Learning English website.
It is a useful webpage for young and adult people who want to learn English. There are many sections with different ways to know and practice this language. For example: General & Business English, where you can find job-related conversations; Grammar, Vocabulary & Pronunciation; Talking Sport, The Flatmates, with everyday conversations between residents of a building; and Quizzes.

What interested me the most was the Quizzes category, especially the Quiznet, because it reminded me of my school English tests. This section also has got crosswords (very interesting too) and a game called Beat the Keeper, which consists of choosing the correct word by kicking a ball. It has attractive colours for kids.
The most characteristic feature of the BBC Learning English webpage is that almost all the examples and phrases are taken from BBC News, so its English is very practical.
I'm not sure if I'd visit this website again, because in spite of its good contents, the design of this page is "formal" and not-so-attractive (like a news web).


Publicar un comentario