Archive

marzo 2013
abril 2013
mayo 2013
junio 2013
julio 2013
septiembre 2013
noviembre 2013
diciembre 2013
Links

Alejandra
Andrea
Camila
Carla
Catalina
Cony
Daniela
Diego O.
Diego V.
Elizabeth
Ernesto
Francisca
Josefa
José
Matías
Miguel
Natalia
Paula M.
Paula S.
Pedro
Scarlett
Simon
Tomás
Yanko


Chocolate From a Shop
Hi dear classmates. Today I'm going to write about what I'm studying.
To tell you the truth, I never knew exactly why I started to study Architecture (this particularly questionable career, haha). However, there were three facts that motivated me to make this decision:

1. I was -and still am- a very forbearing and quiet person. My mother said that I could work well drawing layouts patiently.

2. When I was 11 years-old, I had to make a scale model of a house designed by myself for Technological Education classes. I made the scale model (with all the scaled furniture... And there were 2 pianos!!) with the help of my grandfather, and I was proud of it. Unfortunately, I never took any photograph to my scale model.
Sometimes, I still enjoy building scale models.

3. When I was 15 years-old, I had to draw my ideal room. I think that was the most detailed drawing I've ever made. I felt so comfortable drawing it.

Well, you can see that I was very "otaku" (influenced by Hyde, Gackt and Paradise Kiss), haha...


I'd like to work preserving the architectural heritage (because I like the historicist buildings), or... Making scale models. But I would have no problem working in an architecture office, drawing endless layouts as most architects nowadays (so sad, so sad).
jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013, 6:56

Posted by Wai Yan - 2 comments»

Blogger Fran_ Riquelme, at 30 de mayo de 2013 a las 9:37  

i have no problem too... it is fun for me ;) ... but i think i like more to create and desing ...than do that.... :)

Blogger Yanko, at 30 de mayo de 2013 a las 12:07  

Your drawing is very detailed. I can see all the love you gave in that.

Publicar un comentario



Go to older posts - Go to newer posts