Archive

marzo 2013
abril 2013
mayo 2013
junio 2013
julio 2013
septiembre 2013
noviembre 2013
diciembre 2013
Links

Alejandra
Andrea
Camila
Carla
Catalina
Cony
Daniela
Diego O.
Diego V.
Elizabeth
Ernesto
Francisca
Josefa
José
Matías
Miguel
Natalia
Paula M.
Paula S.
Pedro
Scarlett
Simon
Tomás
Yanko


Chocolate From a Shop
Hello classmates. As we did a London Webquest in our last class, today I'm going to write about one of the places I'd like to visit.

The British Museum façade

I have wished to go to the British Museum since I was in high school, because my History teacher said that at least three days are required to go around the whole museum. In fact, its permanent collection contains about eight million objects!
The building has a total of eight floors, seven of those are dedicated to human history and culture. In addition to the galleries, there are three restaurants, a bookshop, two souvenirs shops and a very big reading room.

The British Museum reading room

The British Museum is situated in Great Russell Street, near Tottenham Court Road tube station, in Zone 1. The entry is free, and it is open daily from 10:00 to 17:30 (20:30 on Fridays).

I hope to visit the British Museum someday.
miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2013, 4:45

Posted by Wai Yan - 3 comments»

Blogger Unknown, at 22 de mayo de 2013 a las 16:46  

Hi, that is a inspirational Reading room. Beautiful place.

Blogger Simon, at 22 de mayo de 2013 a las 17:07  

The whole museum is wonderful. You find something new and beautiful every time you go back. It is a "must go" every time you visit London. I hope you get to visit soon.

Blogger Yanko, at 30 de mayo de 2013 a las 11:43  

An enormous museum. The second picture shows an amazing space and glassing dome.

Publicar un comentario



Go to older posts - Go to newer posts