Archive

marzo 2013
abril 2013
mayo 2013
junio 2013
julio 2013
septiembre 2013
noviembre 2013
diciembre 2013
Links

Alejandra
Andrea
Camila
Carla
Catalina
Cony
Daniela
Diego O.
Diego V.
Elizabeth
Ernesto
Francisca
Josefa
José
Matías
Miguel
Natalia
Paula M.
Paula S.
Pedro
Scarlett
Simon
Tomás
Yanko


Chocolate From a Shop
Hello English classmates. Today I am going to write about a concert I went to.

The first and only time that I have been in a concert was in Hong Hum Coliseum, Hong Kong, in December 2006. I cannot even remember the exact name of the singer (haha, just kidding)... It was a Tsui Siu-Fung's concert (also known as Paula Tsui), a Cantonese popular music singer, whom I am not familiar with at all. I went to the concert because my mother and my grandparents wanted to go, so they bought tickets for me and my sister as well.
Tsui is characterized by the voluminous dresses that she wears for her concerts, and they are beautiful. Here are some photos taken in the concert.


    


As I cannot say much more about a singer I don't know, I would like to recommend an annual artistic event organised by the Municipality of Ñuñoa... And it's free!!

The event is called "Ñuñoa's Summer Festival" (Festival de Verano en Ñuñoa) an it takes place in the House of Culture of that commune. The festival lasts for one week on February, and each afternoon has a show.
The last summer, I went to the event almost every day and I enjoyed the performance of the humorist Felo, three theatre plays and a film ("Stefan v/s Kramer"). I've been in the show of Myriam Hernandez, Palmenia Pizarro, Luis Jara, Pablo Herrera and Fernando Ubiergo (I love his music, he is one of my favourite singers) there too.

Every year, a singer, a humorist, two dance shows, some theatre plays, films, and a jazz music group are presented in the "Ñuñoa's Summer Festival". As you can see, there's something for all tastes!
sábado, 11 de mayo de 2013, 22:41

Posted by Wai Yan - 1 comments»

Blogger Yanko, at 12 de mayo de 2013 a las 23:23  

I didn't know her. Her dresses are really big. How can she walk wearing that? jaja The light is always touching her. She looks like a real diva in the photos.

Publicar un comentario



Go to older posts - Go to newer posts