Archive

marzo 2013
abril 2013
mayo 2013
junio 2013
julio 2013
septiembre 2013
noviembre 2013
diciembre 2013
Links

Alejandra
Andrea
Camila
Carla
Catalina
Cony
Daniela
Diego O.
Diego V.
Elizabeth
Ernesto
Francisca
Josefa
José
Matías
Miguel
Natalia
Paula M.
Paula S.
Pedro
Scarlett
Simon
Tomás
Yanko


Chocolate From a Shop

Here is a map to get to "La Ballena"
Hello dear classmates. This week I'm going to write about a beach I like.
I don't know so much Chilean beaches, maybe just three or four... But I got precious memories of a little beach called "La Ballena".
"La Ballena" beach is situated at 5 minutes away from Los Molles, 20 minutes from Papudo and a half of hour from Los Vilos, in Valparaiso region.

The first time I went to this beach was on October 2011, because one of my boyfriend's uncles has a holiday home there and he invited his whole family to share a family meal, so my boyfriend brought me there. I have been in "La Ballena" twice, both occasions because my boyfriend's family invited us.
When we go there, we walk on the sand, sit on the rocks and just feel the breeze watching the waves (sounds quite romantic).
I have been there only on cloudy days, so I don't know how it will be in summer. Perhaps there are few people, as well as in winter, because "La Ballena" is a not very popular beach.

I hope you like quiet beaches too.

This photograph shows the landscape there.
jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013, 4:48

Posted by Wai Yan - 2 comments»

Blogger Constanza Leiva, at 9 de mayo de 2013 a las 9:18  

I love quiet beaches! haha. I agree, is kind of romantic place. I don't remember how exactly is on summer but i have some pictures more like the ones i posted on my blog which shows a blanket of flowers instead of grass approaching to the shore.

Blogger Unknown, at 15 de mayo de 2013 a las 21:57  

I dont know those beaches, personally I like the small beaches with few people like you say.

Publicar un comentario



Go to older posts - Go to newer posts