![]() |
| Here is the huge banana-chocolate ice-cream, haha. |
|
Archive |
|
Links |
|
Hi everybody. Today I'm going to write about a photograph I like very much.
This picture was taken in winter 2008 and it shows my last class of high school with the History teacher. We were in the schoolyard, preparing ourselves to make a field trip to Colchagua Museum, near Rancagua. It was a cold morning as you can see, and some of my classmates brought blankets to keep themselves warm. Our course's hoodie* was yellow, so they looked very funny, because they were like wrapped up chickens.
I like this photograph because I miss high school (I think I'm not the only one) and this picture reflects one of the funniest and most appreciated things to being in high school; to make trips and share with your friends, without pressures such as the works of the university.
I remember that on that day I enjoyed my first banana-chocolate ice-cream (it was huge and really cheap! Hahaha) and I spent a great time with my classmates in Santa Cruz Square (Plaza de Armas de Santa Cruz), after visiting the museum.
I wish I could live that day again.
* I'm not sure if "polerón de curso" can be translated as "course's hoodie". Please let me know how do you say that in English.
viernes, 26 de abril de 2013, 4:00
Posted by Wai Yan - 4 comments» Yanko, at 29 de abril de 2013 a las 17:57 Hi WaiYan! the ice cream looks amazing. I am sure it was very yummy!. When I travelled to Santa Cruz I didn't know that some ice cream shop in the main square existed. I hope see the shop when I travel there again. Unknown, at 2 de mayo de 2013 a las 2:10 It´s amazing all the feelings that a photograph can give us. In some way they stopped time. Unknown, at 7 de mayo de 2013 a las 18:35 i really miss high school too, i also keep that kind of pictures like the best memories Matias, at 8 de mayo de 2013 a las 22:43 I have importants memories from high school, and a lot of pictures with my best friends, sometimes I also want to go back to school. |
Publicar un comentario