Archive

marzo 2013
abril 2013
mayo 2013
junio 2013
julio 2013
septiembre 2013
noviembre 2013
diciembre 2013
Links

Alejandra
Andrea
Camila
Carla
Catalina
Cony
Daniela
Diego O.
Diego V.
Elizabeth
Ernesto
Francisca
Josefa
José
Matías
Miguel
Natalia
Paula M.
Paula S.
Pedro
Scarlett
Simon
Tomás
Yanko


Chocolate From a Shop
Hello classmates.
Today I'm going to write from my most intimate feelings (I've never written publicly about this).
As we discussed in classes, some children are bullied because they are different; they do well academically, they are smaller, taller, too fat, too thin... Or too introverted.
Well... I was bullied in school for this reason.

(I feel like I have a lot to write about, but at the same time, I don't want to.)

The bullying lasted a little more than a year. I was ten years-old. They (the bullies) were my "best friends", of the same age, but they were popular with the guys and very extroverted. We were always together in school.
One of them sat behind me, and the other one sat beside me, so I was attacked from two sides during classes. My "daily routine" was to receive kicks in my chair; to been pushed until falling from the seat; to pick up my pencils that they threw to the floor; to ask them to return the stuff that they took out of my backpack; to hear them laughing behind my back; to be forbidden to speak; and some blows, everyday, in full view of the teachers.
I concluded that the teachers (generally), sadly, don't do anything to stop these situations. So if I had a bullied child, I would make a complaint to the school director directly, or sue the bullies with the police (the children at that age are very conscious of the harm they cause, please don't say "they're just children").

I don't care why did they do that. I've blocked them on Facebook, and honestly, I'd not mind if they died.

Bullying makes the weak children weaker, with psychological consequences, and sometimes with a badly desire of revenge (as in a film called "The Final").


Here is a video which clearly expresses my feelings at those times:

jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013, 22:30

Posted by Wai Yan - 0 comments»

Publicar un comentario



Go to older posts - Go to newer posts