Hi dear classmates. This week I'm going to write about my blog experience this semester.
I really enjoyed writing some posts, especially those in which I could reveal my likings and write about them. So my favourite posts were "A TV Show", "Someone I Would Like to Meet", and "A Piece of Art". When I wrote these entries, I got distracted easily, because I often looked for more (and more) information about these themes. Last night, for example, before finishing to write, I kept watching a lot of Sailor Moon's videos of Youtube, searching and looking at the artbooks' illustrations, and I almost spent time seeing one of its movies!
I think that my least favourite post was "A Concert", because I had nothing interesting to write about, so I had to fill with issues that have nothing directly to do with it, haha.
I really enjoyed writing some posts, especially those in which I could reveal my likings and write about them. So my favourite posts were "A TV Show", "Someone I Would Like to Meet", and "A Piece of Art". When I wrote these entries, I got distracted easily, because I often looked for more (and more) information about these themes. Last night, for example, before finishing to write, I kept watching a lot of Sailor Moon's videos of Youtube, searching and looking at the artbooks' illustrations, and I almost spent time seeing one of its movies!
I think that my least favourite post was "A Concert", because I had nothing interesting to write about, so I had to fill with issues that have nothing directly to do with it, haha.
I enjoyed to read Elizabeth's blog, CreativELY, maybe because of her likes and the way she writes making her posts very attractive c:
I believe this blog activities are a excellent way to exercise English language. Every time I wrote a post, I was constantly looking for expressions at the dictionary (Linguee is very useful tool), so it's a great way to improve the English skills.
I believe this blog activities are a excellent way to exercise English language. Every time I wrote a post, I was constantly looking for expressions at the dictionary (Linguee is very useful tool), so it's a great way to improve the English skills.


Publicar un comentario