Archive

marzo 2013
abril 2013
mayo 2013
junio 2013
julio 2013
septiembre 2013
noviembre 2013
diciembre 2013
Links

Alejandra
Andrea
Camila
Carla
Catalina
Cony
Daniela
Diego O.
Diego V.
Elizabeth
Ernesto
Francisca
Josefa
José
Matías
Miguel
Natalia
Paula M.
Paula S.
Pedro
Scarlett
Simon
Tomás
Yanko


Chocolate From a Shop
Hello dear classmates. Today I'm going to write about a book I recommend.

One of my favourite books is titled "El Niño Que se Fue en un Árbol" written by a Chilean author named Jacqueline Balcells, and published in 2004. I read it a long time ago, maybe in 2004.



I found this book because my sister had to read it for school, and some of the titles inside caught my attention, so I read the book too and I really enjoyed it.

This book is a compilation of seven short children stories, with interesting titles like "How the Oblivion Started", or "The Elixir of the Mermaids" (about a child born merman, because his mother was bewitched by the Mermaid Queen).

By the way, I love short stories and fairy tales, such as those of Charles Perrault or Hans Christian Andersen.

When I have children, I'm going to tell them the stories of this book, and I'm sure they'll enjoy each one as I did!
jueves, 4 de abril de 2013, 18:32

Posted by Wai Yan - 1 comments»

Blogger Alejandra Martínez, at 10 de abril de 2013 a las 23:34  

If you like fairy tales, you should read Fairy Oak, it's a amazing book from an ex disney artist, she wrote and developed the character's appearance.

Publicar un comentario



Go to older posts - Go to newer posts