Archive

marzo 2013
abril 2013
mayo 2013
junio 2013
julio 2013
septiembre 2013
noviembre 2013
diciembre 2013
Links

Alejandra
Andrea
Camila
Carla
Catalina
Cony
Daniela
Diego O.
Diego V.
Elizabeth
Ernesto
Francisca
Josefa
José
Matías
Miguel
Natalia
Paula M.
Paula S.
Pedro
Scarlett
Simon
Tomás
Yanko


Chocolate From a Shop
Hi everyone.
I just saw the film "The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister", and I cried at the scene where miss Anne Lister ran through the forest and cried heartbrokenly.
I also cried a river watching "The Bridges of Madison County"...
I'm such a crybaby...

Here is a trailer of "The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister".
Hope you like it...

jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013, 3:48

Posted by Wai Yan - 1 comments»

Blogger Simon, at 28 de marzo de 2013 a las 12:22  

Thanks for sharing. I haven´t seen either of these films but I did read The Bridges of Madison County which I really enjoyed.

ps. I often cry in films too. They are made to play with our emotions.

Publicar un comentario



- Go to newer posts